Located off of Tick Ridge Road approximately 20 minutes from Wheelersburg Ohio, this large tract has a lot to offer. This property borders over 700 acres of Ohio Hanging Rock Preserve. Miles of trails provide easy access to stand locations or hiking with the family.
Property features include:
– Diverse habitat from big open woods to thicker bedding areas
– Beautiful creek bottoms
– All wooded
– Great topography with ridge tops, ravines, creek bottoms and benches
– Rock out cropping and caves to explore
– Trails throughout
– Excellent deer and turkey sign
– Additional acreage available
– Properties of this size are a rare find in the State of Ohio.
– Property is in a well managed area for deer and turkey
This could be the opportunity that you have been looking for! Any mineral interest owned by the seller will transfer and current annual taxes are approximately $1948.66.