45 acres of land for sale in Perry County, Ohio. Less than an hour from Columbus is this wonderful property. Already set up for the off-grid lifestyle.
Features of this property include:
– 45.13 mostly wooded acres
– Flat to rolling topography
– Trails throughout for great access and recreational fun
– Property is the end of a large wooded area and adjoins a crop field
– This should make for great hunting
– Plenty of deer sign and turkeys are prominent on the property
– Stream that runs all year
– Pond is stocked and makes a good water source for the wildlife
– 24 x 32 pole barn has been converted to an off-the-grid cabin
– All metal exterior and roof for little to no maintenance needs
– Nice layout with areas for living room, kitchen, bedroom, and a bathroom.
– Solar system is already installed and cabin is generator ready as a backup
– Wood burning stove supplies the heat
– Water is collected from the roof
– There is no septic so they compost waste
– There is ample space to have a garden or even raise some animals
– 30 foot storage container can also stay with the property
If this sounds like the place for you, grab your boots and lets go for a hike. Properties this close to Columbus with this much to offer do not last long. Current annual taxes are approximately $700. Call today with any questions or to schedule a time to view the property.