PROPERTY IS UNDER CONTRACT TO BE SOLD! 45 acres of land for sale in Perry County, Ohio. The property is already set up for the off-grid lifestyle and is less than an hour from Downtown Columbus. Portions of the property lay wet, that along with the creek and pond makes for great waterfowl hunting opportunity. Seller also reports great deer hunting and when you see how the property is a funnel between a large wooded tract and crop land you will see why.
Features of this property include:
– 45.13 mostly wooded acres
– Flat to rolling topography
– Trails throughout for great access and recreational fun
– Property is the end of a large wooded area and adjoins a crop field
– This should make for great hunting
– Plenty of deer sign and turkeys are prominent on the property
– Stream that runs all year
– Pond is stocked and makes a good water source for the wildlife
– 24 x 32 pole barn has been converted to an off-the-grid cabin
– All metal exterior and roof for little to no maintenance needs
– Nice layout with areas for living room, kitchen, bedroom, and a bathroom.
– Solar system is already installed and cabin is generator ready as a backup
– Wood burning stove supplies the heat
– Water is collected from the roof
– There is no septic so they compost waste
– There is ample space to have a garden or even raise some animals
– 30 foot storage container can also stay with the property
If this sounds like the place for you, grab your boots and lets go for a hike. Properties this close to Columbus with this much to offer do not last long. Current annual taxes are approximately $700. Call today with any questions or to schedule a time to view the property.