PROPERTY IS UNDER CONTRACT TO BE SOLD! 47.48 acres of land for sale in Perry County, Ohio. With the nice mostly rolling topography of this property, it offers many possible building sites. Great hunting opportunities as well as recreational. Recent selective cutting of timber has created trails throughout and will improve the wildlife habitat.
Property features include:
– 47.48 acres of nearly all wooded land
– Great location just a short drive from a State Route
– Within 1 hour of downtown Columbus, 30 minutes to Buckeye Lake, and 25 minutes to Lancaster
– Selective timber harvest has created trails and will improve wildlife habitat
– Private secluded building sites on a quiet street
– Mostly rolling topography
– 2 small streams
– Great hunting and recreational opportunity
– Income from oil & gas well
What a great property at a great price. Current annual taxes are approximately $190. You don’t want to miss out on this one. Call today with any questions or to schedule a time to view the property.