PROPERTY IS SOLD! 18.36 acres of land for sale in Perry County, Ohio. Here is a very affordable property with several options for the land owner. Build your new home or cabin or use for hunting and recreation.
Property features include:
– Good mix of open ground and woods
– Trail system throughout property
– Rolling topography
– Hunting for deer, turkey and small game
– Gravel driveway in place
– Prepaid water tap for county water
– ATV riding or hiking
– Multiple building sites
– Electric at road
– Scenic views
– Newer small shed on property
Direct access to 4500 plus acres of Perry State Forest. Annual taxes are approximately $539.72.