PROPERTY IS UNDER CONTRACT TO BE SOLD! This 45 acre estate is located in Morrow County Ohio. The private, well-maintained property includes two homes. The main home has 2600 square feet of living area with four bedrooms and two full baths. Built in 2012 no feature was overlooked, including a steam shower and heated floors in the master bath. The home is also very efficient with foam insulation in place of the standard fiberglass type, geothermal heating and a top of the line pellet stove that heats the entire home. It has an open living room & kitchen concept that makes it very easy to entertain. If you step out from the main house to the back yard you will find a heated salt water pool and a large stamped patio surrounding it.
The original house has been completely remodeled and is perfect for guests who come to visit. It also has a top of the line pellet stove and is connected along with the main home to the back up whole home generator.
In addition to the living areas of this amazing property there is a newer 60×40 pole barn with water ran to it, poured concrete floor and a vehicle lift. It has a loft on one end for all your storage needs and has an concrete apron running the length of the barn for an additional entertaining area.
Features of the property include:
– Good deer and turkey hunting
– 40 acres of the property is wooded with nice timber, trail system and a creek
– Owner has planted hundreds of trees including oak and fruit for the wildlife
– Hunting blind set up and ready to use
– Large group of pines have been planted as a deer bedding area
– Located on the south east area of the county just 25 minutes from Polaris shopping and 35 minutes to downtown Columbus
This is truly a well designed property with every detail thought out. You don’t want to wait or it might be too late. Call today with any questions or to schedule a private tour. Taxes are approximately $6432.00.