31 acres for sale in Coshocton County, Ohio. One of the best counties for hunting in the state Coshocton has been in the top ten for a long time. This property should be a good example with plenty of deer sign and a large population of turkeys in the area.
Features of the property include:
– 31.759 total acres
– Nearly all wooded
– Trail system in place for good access
– Camper stays with property (ready for your hunting camp)
– Great deer sign throughout
– Deer stands on property can stay
– All sellers mineral rights transfer
– Topography is rolling with some steep hillside
– Great location
– Less than 1 hour from Mt Hope, Charm, & Millersburg
– Just over 1 hour from Columbus
You don’t want to miss out on this property. Property is NOT enrolled in CAUV and current annual taxes are $1821. Call today with any questions or to schedule a time to view the property.