Very nice multi-use property with several, possible home-site options along TR 289. Mostly wooded with a hidden 7 acre clover food plot. Trails throughout the property provide great access. Very beautiful and unique property with endless hunting and recreational possibilities. Just over an hour from Columbus.
Additional property features include:
– Perfect property for your new home or hunting camp
– Ideal property for a QDM program
– Nice wooden deer blind over-looking the large food plot
– Electric and high-speed Internet at the road
– Open, level building sites along the road
– Approx. 700 ft. of frontage on both sides of TR 289
– Beautiful rock outcroppings and nice flowing creek.
– Great deer and turkey hunting
– Hidden 7 acre clover-field for the perfect food plot
– Mostly wooded with some mature trees
– Very quiet setting
– Established trails for access
– Only 1/2 mile from SR-13
– A little over an hour from Columbus
– Surrounded by large timber tracts
One great recreational property about an hour from Columbus. Annual taxes are approximately $1595.62.