Situated on 42 acres in Ashland county, this unique lodge like home is ready to go! The 2,000 square foot home has an open concept on the first floor with a amazing screened in porch overlooking the woods. It gives a feeling of a lodge or even a bed & breakfast when you first enter. The lower level is also a walkout leading to an additional screened in area perfect for entertaining. The lower level has two bedrooms, kitchen, living room and a full bath. This creates options for the first floor and might open your imagination to a home business of sorts.
Additional property features include:
– Home has 10,000 linear feet of cedar inside
– Horseshoe driveway with two access points off the road
– 40’X50′ pole barn
– Mature woods with $75,000 of select cut timber ready to be harvested
– The West Fork Branch Black River runs through the property
– A nice pond located in the woods on the west end of the property
– Great trails
– Excellent hunting
– Rolling topography
The property is truly unique and would be a great weekend get-a-way, home business or keep it as the current home use. Either way its worth the time to come see its full potential in person. Annual property taxes are approximately $2,184. All of the sellers mineral rights will convey to buyers. Private showing.