PROPERTY IS UNDER CONTRACT TO BE SOLD! Hard to find multi-use Coshocton County, Ohio property. Old home was removed, leaving the 24′ x 24′ steel garage for storage. Established gravel drive from TR 55. Very quiet setting with great hunting and a stocked pond for fishing. This is a must see if you are looking for a property to build your new home or just want to create the ultimate deer hunting camp.
Additional property features include:
– Old home has been removed leaving a great area to build
– Established gravel driveway
– Stocked pond
– Perfect property for your new home or hunting camp
– Known county for great deer hunting
– Sets back from the main road
– 24′ x 24′ steel garage for storage
– Nice mix of open and wooded terrain
– Woods has a park-like feel
– Beautiful rock outcroppings and nice flowing creek.
– Great deer and turkey hunting
– Fields for food plots and/or a large garden
– Mature white and red oak trees
– Well maintained access trails throughout property
– Very quiet setting
Here is your chance to own a great multi-use property in one of Ohio’s best deer hunting counties. Annual taxes are approximately $1,456.58.