PROPERTY IS SOLD! 80 +/- acres of vacant land for sale in Coshocton County, Ohio. If your looking for a place to build your new home or just that weekend getaway, look no further. After years of sound timber and wildlife management practices, wildlife abounds on this property.
Property features include:
– Incredible deer and turkey hunting potential
– 12 acres of open field for potential deer management activities
– Managed for timber production for the last 14 years
– Hundreds of man hours in Timber Stand Improvement
– Several ponds located on property
– Located in the heart of deer country in Coshocton County
– Located close to public ground Woodbury State Wildlife Area
– Country setting with potential building sites
– Rolling topography
– Close to the towns of Warsaw and Coshocton
If hunting is not your thing, there are several ponds on the property as well. Current annual taxes are approximately $575.22 and any mineral interest owned by seller will transfer. This property has a lot to offer so don’t hesitate to call today!