Nice all wooded property could be a quiet recreational getaway or a new home site. Located less than a mile from Mapleton Schools and on a low traffic road. Potential for a natural gas tap at the road.
Additional property features include:
– Secluded, all wooded property
– Perfect rural setting for a new home or cabin
– Mixed hardwood timber
– Good deer and other wildlife sign
– Park-like feel on the property
– Just minutes from Cinnamon Lake
– Plenty of room for outdoor adventures
– Would make a nice recreational or hunting property
– Hard to find Ashland County property
– About 7 miles to downtown Ashland
– Quiet, low traffic road.
– Currently enrolled in the CAUV program for great tax savings
– 241 feet of frontage on TR 851
– New survey in 2017
Annual taxes are approximately $109.70.