PROPERTY IS SOLD! Fantastic three bedroom home with three full baths, vaulted ceilings, an open kitchen and a finished lower level perfect for entertaining. The home is situated on approximately 53 acres of rolling terrain for sale in Adams County. Located off of Tulip Road, this property is the definition of a country estate. Property features include:
– 29 miles from Portsmouth & 10 miles from West Union
– Surrounded on two sides by Nature Conservancy.
– Limited hunters allowed, permission only
– Owner reports excellent hunting!
– Propane and two water wells service the property
– Unfinished hand hewed log cabin with stone fireplace, new roof, electric service and water
– Pole barn is 32×64
– One acre stocked pond
– Three spring fed creeks on the property
– The current annual taxes are approximately $2159.46
Highly motivated seller. Any mineral interest the seller owns will convey with the sale.