PROPERTY IS SOLD! This 68 acres is the perfect place to set up hunting camp. There is approximately 60 acres that had a select timber harvest which has made a great trail system on the property. The 8 acres across the road have not been cut and would make the perfect place to build a cabin or home. Located in Harrison County, properties like this do not become available often!
Property features include:
– Good hunting
– Plenty of deer sign
– Good trail system for access throughout
– Select timber harvest improves wildlife habitat and access
– Varying topography
– Some areas could be cleared for small food plots
– Seller do not own mineral rights
– Over 3800 feet of road frontage
– Electric service available at the road
Current annual taxes are approximately $402. Dennison and Uhrichsville is approximately 6 miles away. Call today to schedule a showing!