This a rare opportunity to own 380 acres of contiguous ground in one parcel. Tracts of this size are hard to come by now a days. Located only 2 miles west of Freeport and 11 miles from Piedmont Lake.
Property features include:
– 380.66 total acres
– Approximately 65 acres of tillable ground
– Remaining acreage being woods, pasture, and some wetlands
– Topography is mostly rolling
– Several springs on the property
– Only 11 miles from Piedmont Lake
– Piedmont lake offers boating, fishing, camping, hiking and more
– Pole barn 30x44ft
– Pole barn 16×26 ft
– Pole barn 25×29 ft
Features of the home include:
– 2 bedroom 1,1/2 Bathroom Home
– 2458 sq. ft.
– Large covered porch
– Beautiful architectural design
– Currently rented on month-to-month lease
This is the perfect property that has it all. Great hunting, farm land, woods, and plenty of road frontage. Large enough to manage for trophy whitetails. Annual taxes are approximately $7084. The Seller is reserving all mineral rights. Subject to oil/gas pipeline right of way easement agreement. Don’t miss out on this opportunity and call today! Call with any questions or to schedule a time to view the property.