67+/- acres of land for sale in Noble County, Ohio. The property makes for a great hunting and recreational property. There is an old abandoned township road leading to the property, making for a great place for multiple hunters.
Property features include:
– 67.5 acres of mostly wooded property
– Access from two different abandoned township roads
– Each access leads to different sections of the property
– All of property not accessible from one access
– This makes a great place for multiple hunters
– Old strip mining has created some high walls that make great funnels
– Several ponds offer a good water source for wildlife
– Fish in some of the ponds (species unknown)
– Deer and turkey sign through the property
– All Mineral rights will be reserved
– Great tract of land for hunting and recreation
– Topography is mostly rolling with steep high walls
Current annual taxes are approximately $612. Call today if you have any questions or if you are interested in viewing the potential this property has to offer.