PROPERTY IS SOLD! Come and play on Brown County’s beautiful Whiteoak Creek. This 28.34 acres of recreational ground has endless possibilities. Perfect weekend getaway for the entire family with excellent hunting, fishing, kayaking and camping.
Additional property features include:
– 16 miles to Ohio’s new 1,825 ac. Eagle Creek Wildlife Area
– Gated driveway
– Over 1/4 mile of Whiteoak Creek frontage
– Trail system throughout most of the property
– 10 miles to growing city of Mt. Orab offering dining & shopping
– 15 miles to East Fork State Park
– Tree stands and (2) campers on property are included with sale.
Annual taxes are approximately $894.62 and any mineral rights interest owned by the seller/s will transfer.