PROPERTY IS SOLD! Here is a great opportunity to own 23 acres close to the fast growing town of Sunbury, Ohio. Property features include:
– 300′ of road frontage
– Multiple building locations
– Great mix of hardwoods, creek bottoms, and fields
– Year-round water source for the wildlife
– Little Walnut Creek runs through the middle of this property
– Del-Co Water and electric service are available at the road
– Big Walnut Schools
– Kingston Twp.
– Annual taxes are approximately $692.74
If you’re looking to build or invest in a great recreation property this property is an ideal choice.