6.46 acres of land for sale in Fairfield County, Ohio. The property is located in the sought after area of Violet Township and only 2 miles from the center of Canal Winchester. Currently being used as an operational hops farm and surrounded by beautiful homes. What a fantastic place to build your dream home or equestrian facility. Great investment opportunity here with the possibility of rezoning. Imagine opening an event venue so close to town. This property is a blank canvas in a great location that is ready for you to make it your own!
Property features include:
– Small pond
– 40x70ft. large barn, could be great for an event space
– Second barn is 24x50ft.
– Electric service is on the property and the only public utility.
– 210 ft of road frontage
– Approximately 5 acres of open ground that would make great pasture or tillable ground.
– Canal Winchester Local School District
– 2 miles from the center of Canal Winchester, OH
– 5 miles from the center of Pickerington, OH
– 17 miles from downtown Columbus, OH
To check out everything Canal Winchester has to offer: https://www.canalwinchesterohio.gov
All mineral rights the Seller owns will convey with the sale. The property is currently zoned agricultural and annual taxes are approximately $544.12. You won’t find another place like this. Call with any questions or to schedule a showing.