Located in Northern Jackson county, this 299 acre ranch is very diverse, well managed and would make a great investment. The home on the property boasts 4 bedrooms and one full bath. The seller has recently built a large 2 story addition onto the home intended to be a master suite and living area that needs to be finished.
Property features include:
– 75 acres fenced pasture (some high-fenced)
– 26 acres tillable land
– 23 acres productive hay field
– 2.8 acre stocked pond
– 1/4 acre pond stocked w/perch
– Large pole building next to home.
– 2 large barns
– 2 car garage with heat
– City water and drilled wells
– Electric service on property
– Additional building sites
– Pigeon Creek runs through property
– Great trails
– Excellent hunting
– Very private setting
Property sale includes a small herd of Elk. Annual taxes are approximately $5,637.00. All mineral rights owned by seller will transfer to buyer.