33986 Buckingham Rd - 5 acres - Hocking County
What a great property for a secluded cabin. Located on a private driveway that is shared with a few neighbors. There are two legal accesses into the property. All wooded with great hunting and recreational opportunity.
Features of this property include:
- 5.0355 total acres
- Property is all wooded with a good mix of hardwoods
- Nice area for camping or building your cabin
- 2 legal accesses to the property
- Located just 57 miles from Columbus, 12.5 miles from Old Man's Cave, 15 miles from Ash Cave and Zaleski State Forest
- Topography is rolling to steep
- A few good places to install a driveway
- Protective covenants and shared maintenance agreement are in place.
Don't miss out on this great property. Current annual taxes are 170.88. You are welcome to walk the property at any time. All mineral rights the seller owns will convey with the sale. Call today with any questions or to make an offer on the property.