Very nice recreational property with a mix of hardwoods and openings. Beautiful creek flows through it year-round. Lots of turkeys and deer using this one. Very quiet setting.
Additional property features include:
- Approx. 2600 ft. of frontage on Cowgill Rd.
- Great deer and turkey sign
- improved access to this property via a new trail.
- Perfect property for your hunting camp or rural getaway
- Possible home sites
- Power at the road.
- Some marketable timber
- Mostly wooded with openings along the gas line ROW for foodplots
- Year-round flowing creek
- Close to the intersection of SR 78 & I-77
- 1.5 hours from Columbus and 2 hours from Cleveland
- Perfect recreational property
- Very quiet setting
- New Survey
- GPS Coordinates are 39.8079, -81.3945
- The adjoining 34.4 acre tract is also listed.
Here is your chance to own a great rural property. Seller does not own the mineral rights. Annual taxes are TBD.