E. Straub Rd - 52 acres - Richland County
One beautiful farm that has endless possibilities. 3 parcels, totaling 52.87 acres. A very rare find with a mix of 16 tillable acres, mixed hardwood forest, 2 flowing creeks, new driveway, and septic approval. Incredible deer and turkey hunting.
Additional property features include:
- Endless possibilities on this farm
- 3 parcels totaling 52.87 acres
- Could be used for cattle or horses
- 1.6-acre parcel is septic approved with a new driveway
- Sellers are willing to entertain offers for just the 1.6 acre building lot
- Great wildlife habitat
- Close to restaurants and shopping
- Good deer and turkey hunting
- 2 flowing creeks
- Minutes from both the Mohican and Malabar Farm State Parks
- Part of the property has an easement for SR 13
- Property is currently enrolled in the CAUV tax program (low taxes)
- Mixed Hardwoods with maple, oak and walnut
- 16 acres of tillable ground provide annual income
- Madison LSD
- 1 Hour from both Cleveland and Columbus
- Mowed trails provide great access to the property
- GPS coordinates: 40.7122, -82.5027
- Bring your builder
- Minutes from Snow Trails Ski Resort and Mid-Ohio Raceway.
Annual taxes are approximately $275.78. Mineral rights transfer to buyer.