Ask Jon Collins
It's time to get out in the country and enjoy the piece and quite. This property may be just what you have been looking for. Fix up the mobile home and make it your home or even a base camp for hunting. With all the nearby public hunting this might be perfect. Would also make a nice lot to build on top of the hill.
Features of the property include:
- 1.549 total acres which includes 2 parcels
- 1975 mobile home that could use some TLC
- 2 bedrooms and 2 baths
- 3 storage sheds
- Good hunting right in your back yard
- Electric, septic, and drilled water well all on site
- Brand new well pump just installed
- Great location about halfway between Route 16 and Interstate 70
- 20 minutes to Zanesville and 30 minutes to Newark
Don't miss out on this great little property. Current annual taxes are $484. Call today with any questions or to schedule a time to view.