Jockey Hollow Rd - 17 acres - Harrison County
PROPERTY IS UNDER CONTRACT TO BE SOLD! Definitely a rare find here with this property. The property adjoins Jockey Hollow Wildlife Area and comes with the mineral rights. This would make a perfect place for a new home or cabin. Foundation and main floor frame already installed for a cabin. There is also a well, existing septic, and electric on site.
Features of this property include:
- 17.177 total acres
- Mostly wooded with some mature timber
- A few small open fields great for food plots
- One field to the rear of property is almost an acre
- Several tree stands and one blind already in place
- Great hunting and plenty of deer sign
- Jockey Hollow Wildlife Area adjoins at the rear and is across the street
- The wildlife area offers several thousand acres of additional land that you can hunt and enjoy
- There is an existing septic, well, and electric already in place
- Start to a cabin
- Several springs
- All sellers mineral rights transfer
If you want a great place to hunt that could turn into a good mineral investment then you don't wanna miss this. The property has excellent hunting, some timber, good cover, and a great place to build. Current annual taxes are $222. Call today with any questions or to schedule a time to view the property. Contact listing agent Jon Collins directly at 614-419-3924.