Jones Run Rd - 82 acres - Washington County
82 acres for sale in Washington County, Ohio. Do not miss out on this property! The 4 bedroom, 1 bath home and acreage is set up great for a hunting camp. The home sets at the end of a dead end road and is the only house on Jones Run Road. It is a solid older home with plenty of room for those long weekend stays. There are multiple out buildings and barns to store gear in and equipment used for maintaining the acreage. The 1 car detached garage has water, heat and a floor drain to hang and skin your deer. The summer kitchen with heat and water could be used for cutting and cleaning your wild game. There is also a small hunters cabin on property that is in need of some TLC.
Property features include:
- 48 acres wooded
- Remaining acreage is pasture and hay fields
- Year round creek runs through the property
- Rock out-cropping
- Level to steep topography
- Select timber harvest completed in 2019
- Trail system throughout
- Should be excellent deer, turkey and small game hunting
- Areas for planting food plots for wildlife
- Borders Wayne National Forest!
- First floor laundry
- Open kitchen dining room
- Large living room
- Covered porch
- Drilled water well
- Septic system
- Gas furnace
- Gas water heater
- Washer, dryer, refrigerator and stove stay
If this 82 acres isn't enough for your group, there is 100's of acres of Wayne National Forest that directly borders this property! Call today before this one is SOLD! Seller is reserving all mineral rights and annual taxes are approximately $2457.60. Call today to schedule your own private showing!