Pomeroy Pike - 78 acres - Meigs County
The Sellers have done a great job in establishing new trails and access to this property. Over 3 miles of trails and some new culverts for water diversion. The property is loaded with deer sign and has a great mix of habitat. Conveniently located with frontage on US Route 33 and just 20 minutes from Athens. Also, 40 minutes from Parkersburg, WV and 40 minutes to the Rio Grande, OH. Coordinates to property are: 39.059194, -81.990272.
Additional property features include:
- The first access point is on the north end and US Route 33 side, Pomeroy Pike dead ends into property
- The second access is a 14-foot wide easement into the south side of the property off of Will Hill Rd
- New trail and culvert work has recently been done
- 29 acres was select cut about 7 years ago.
- Some areas with mature timber
- Topography can be steep in places but is mostly rolling
- 4 cleared areas that could be great locations for food plots
- Electric service is on Pomeroy Pike and Will Hill rd
The Seller does not own oil/gas rights. Annual taxes are approximately $662.