Sandy Lane - 28 acres - Morgan County
The perfect place to build your new home or cabin. Great hunting & recreational opportunities or start a hobby farm. Some fencing but would probably need redone. Creek runs through property and offer a good water source for wildlife or maybe livestock.
Features of this property include:
- 28.262 total acres
- Approximately 13 acres are wooded and the rest is pasture
- Small Creek runs clear through property
- Plenty of deer sign
- Good area for turkey as well
- Old fence rows, ridges, & creek bottoms are great funnels for the wildlife
- The old Buckeye Trail runs through front of property
- Fields for raising animals or planting crops
- Great building sites for your new home or cabin
- Electric at the road
- Mineral rights were previously reserved
- Topography is mostly rolling
A great property priced to sell and will not last long. Current annual taxes are only $493. Call today with any questions or to schedule a time to view the property.