SR 774 - 20 acres - Clermont County
Beautiful 20.16 acre highly productive multi-use farm located near the Clermont/Brown Co. line. Great place to build your dream home or take full advantage of the income producing ground.
- 7 miles to East Fork State Park offering camping, boating, horse riding & hunting.
- Centrally located between the towns of Georgetown, Bethel and Felicity offering several options for dining & shopping.
- 45 minute commute to Downtown Cincinnati
- Smaller income producing tract surrounded mostly by larger agriculture farms.
- Approximately 393 ft. of road frontage
The property is conveniently located near State Route 125, the Ohio River and several boat ramps. Any mineral rights owned by seller to transfer to buyer. Annual CAUV taxes are approximately $273.46.