Land for sale in Perry County, Ohio. Very nice hilltop building site with great views. Beautiful property with mature pines! Access is from a shared driveway with several very nice homes in the area.
Property features include:
- 15.32 total acres
- 6+/- acres wooded
- Mix of pine and hardwoods
- Remaining acreage is open ground
- Rolling to level ground
- Secluded building sites
- Hunting and recreational opportunities
- Stocked pond
- Shared driveway to site with maintenance agreement
- Building site is 950+ feet off state route 93
- GPS coordinates are 39.7044, -82.1907
Also included is a 40 x 60 pole barn with public water and electric in place. Large overhead garage door and sliding door on north side. 1 man door. 2 horse stalls. Please do not disturb the neighbors or trespass on their land!! This property is marked very good with orange ribbon. Any mineral rights owned by seller to transfer, and annual taxes are $258.54. New Lexington LSD.
- small game
- whitetail deer