SR 93 - 35 acres - Coshocton County
35 acres of land for sale in Coshocton County, Ohio. If you are looking for a property to invest in this may be a good one to look at. You can lease the property to a local farmer or farm the property yourself! The land lays very nice and has many possible uses. There is plenty of open ground to put into pasture, crops or build a new home and have a large nice yard.
Property features include:
- 25 +/- acres of tillable ground
- Currently planted in corn
- Remaining ground is brush and woods
- Hunting opportunities
- Plenty of wildlife on and around this property
- Level to rolling topography
- Building sites
- Good access from paved road
- Electric is not far from property
- Quiet country location
- Approximately 1119' feet of road frontage
- PROPERTY CAN BE SPLIT AND LESS ACREAGE PURCHASED
Located in Ridgewood Local School District. Seller is unsure if he owns the mineral rights but anything he owns will transfer. Annual taxes are approximately $128.26.