T Ridge Rd - 28 acres - Noble County
28 acres of land for sale in Noble County, Ohio. This is one very unique and hard to find property. Mostly wooded with a 24'x20' timber-framed cabin that was built just a few years ago using salvaged, antique barn materials. There should be great deer and turkey hunting and there is trail camera photos of a bobcat on the property. This is an absolute perfect place for a family retreat or new home site.
Additional property features include:
- Newer 24'x20' timber-framed, rustic cabin with a loft and wood heat.
- Established gravel driveway
- Approximately 800' of frontage on T-Ridge Road
- Less than 5 miles to Caldwell, Ohio
- The overgrown pasture makes great wildlife habitat
- Affordable taxes
- Electric at the road (Approximately 125 ft from cabin)
- Many fruit tree plantings
- Nice mix of open and wooded terrain
- 2 flowing Creeks
- Concrete cattle trough that is spring fed
- Many nice hilltop build sites for a new home
- Great deer and turkey hunting
- Many openings for food plots and/or a large garden
- 1.5 hour drive from Columbus
- 2 hour drive from Cleveland
- GPS Coordinates: 39.7648, -81.5827
- Stone steps that lead to a fire pit and gathering area beside the cabin.
- Mature white and red oak trees
- Well maintained access trails throughout property
- Well marked boundary lines