TR 217 - 8 acres - Lawrence County
Here you will find serenity on an already cleared and leveled ridge top camping site prime for pitching tents or building a small cabin.
Property features include:
- Borders Wayne National Forest and minutes from 100 acre Timber Ridge Lake
- Short drive to 11,000+ acres of Crown City Wildlife Area
- Mature timber including hickory, oaks, and maple
- Topography is rolling
- On gravel road
- Approximately 640' of road frontage
- 35 minutes to Gallipolis
- 20 minutes to Crown City
- Coordinates are 38.6422 -82.3888
If you are looking for a small recreational property close to thousands of acres of public land you cannot miss out on this one. Come and enjoy the piece and quiet of the area! Current annual taxes are $113.98.