TR 47 - 99 acres - Coshocton County
Land for sale Coshocton County, Ohio. Coshocton County is known for many great things, for example, its excellent recreational opportunities. But this 99-acre piece of property offers that little extra that maybe hard to find. It's a little bit of Hocking Hills, located in the central part of the county. As you hike throughout the property, you will find beautiful rock outcroppings and a gorgeous 10-foot plus waterfall that makes you want to have one. But, with all that to see, it also offers plenty of wildlife that calls this property home. With the property mainly consisting of woods, you will notice the well-managed mature timber stand that is ready to be utilized; add in some ponds that reside on the property, and it is ready to go.
Property features include:
- 99 +/- acres.
- Mostly consisting of woods.
- Mature timber stand that could be harvested.
- Tree make up is multiple Oak species, Hickory, Cherry, Walnut, Poplar, and Maple.
- Beautiful small creek through the property.
- Gorgeous waterfall with rock outcroppings.
- Several strip ponds on the property
- Wildlife consists of deer, turkey, small game, waterfowl, and furbearers.
- Area is known for potential trophy deer.
- The terrain is rolling to steeper in topography.
- Small pole barn along the road.
The property is located just off State Route 83 and is only 7 miles from Coshocton, 18 miles from Millersburg, and 15 miles from Charm. In addition, thousands of acres of public ground are within driving distance, such as Woodbury Wildlife Area. Annual taxes are approximately $600. Mineral rights convey to the buyer. Showings by appointment only!
- small game
- whitetail deer
- natural gas