TR 55 - 21 acres - Coshocton County
PROPERTY IS UNDER CONTRACT TO BE SOLD! Hard to find multi-use Coshocton County, Ohio property. Old home was removed, leaving the 24' x 24' steel garage for storage. Established gravel drive from TR 55. Very quiet setting with great hunting and a stocked pond for fishing. This is a must see if you are looking for a property to build your new home or just want to create the ultimate deer hunting camp.
Additional property features include:
- Old home has been removed leaving a great area to build
- Established gravel driveway
- Stocked pond
- Perfect property for your new home or hunting camp
- Known county for great deer hunting
- Sets back from the main road
- 24' x 24' steel garage for storage
- Nice mix of open and wooded terrain
- Woods has a park-like feel
- Beautiful rock outcroppings and nice flowing creek.
- Great deer and turkey hunting
- Fields for food plots and/or a large garden
- Mature white and red oak trees
- Well maintained access trails throughout property
- Very quiet setting
Here is your chance to own a great multi-use property in one of Ohio's best deer hunting counties. Annual taxes are approximately $1,456.58.