Columbiana County, Ohio
Watson Rd - 196 acres - Columbiana County
Type: Hunting Land, Recreational Land
Address: 0 Watson Rd
City, State: Kensington, Ohio
ZIP Code: 44427
Lat/Long: 40.7505, -80.9876
Presented By: Tony Seals
Phone: (567) 241-5107
Email: Click to Contact
Possibilities are endless for a beautiful property of this size. Could be developed into multiple, rural home-sites or left as the new family farm. Mix of quality clover/alfalfa hayfields and woods.
Additional property features include:
- Great wildlife habitat
- Very quiet, low traffic road.
- Good deer and turkey sign
- Year-round flowing creek
- Royalties from the fracking pad on the property
- Incredible hilltop views
- Less than one mile from SR 30
- Mix of clover/alfalfa hay fields and woods
- Established 1700' limestone driveway.
- Great access to entire property
- Could be developed into multiple rural, hilltop home sites.
- Would make an ideal property for a horse or cattle operation
- Could be converted to row crops
- Less than one hour from the Akron/Canton area
- GPS coordinates: 40.7505, -80.9876
Here is your chance to own a large property with endless possibilities. Annual taxes are approximately $9,651.98. All mineral rights owned by sellers transfer to buyer.
- small game
- whitetail deer
- atv trails
- bird watching
- equestrian trails
- hiking trails
- natural gas